Show Off Your Best Possible Smile
Whether you’re a young teen coming of age or an adult who’s looking for a way to upgrade your appearance, a smile upgrade may be just what you need for a boost in confidence. It’s worthwhile to consult a dentist about your options—you may be surprised by how simple it may be to achieve a better look. Make time to visit Parmer Oaks Dental in Cedar Park, TX, to talk about cosmetic dentistry.
The exact cosmetic treatment your dentist recommends will depend on what you don’t like most about your smile. For instance, you may be fine with having a small gap between your front teeth, but you want them to look whiter and better-shaped. Some patients are embarrassed by dark-colored fillings. Missing teeth are often a concern for smile-conscious patients.
Treatments for Your Smile
Your smile has the power to brighten up a room, but if it has lost some of its allure over the years, talk to your Cedar Park dentist about one or more of these cosmetic treatments:
- Professional dental whitening.
- Dental bonding and contouring.
- Crown and veneers.
- Dental implants for one or more teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings.
How to Maintain Your New Smile
After your new smile is revealed, you have an important task going forward. You must do everything possible to keep it looking beautiful and healthy. Observe these tips to maintain your teeth:
- Take foods and drinks that could stain your smile off your daily menu.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and polishing.
- Quit using tobacco products, as they may pose a significant threat to the ongoing beauty of your smile.
- If you have a problem with the nervous habit of clenching or grinding your teeth, ask your dentist for a night guard.
Explore Your Options
After a short consultation with a dentist at Parmer Oaks Dental in Cedar Park, TX, you’ll be more familiar with the cosmetic dentistry options that may help your smile. Call (512) 528-8900 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jason Dyson.