Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for Me?
Could your smile use a little cosmetic pick-me-up?
No matter whether you have a major job interview coming up or you just want to boost your appearance to feel more confident, there are many reasons people turn to cosmetic dentistry. Our Cedar Park, TX, dentist Dr. Jason Dyson offers many unique and varied ways to fix aesthetic flaws, no matter whether they are minor or more serious. Here are some the different cosmetic treatments we offer:
- Dental bonding: A tooth-colored resin is bonded to the front of your teeth to hide minor flaws such as chips, discolorations and small gaps between teeth.
- Teeth whitening: Get a visibly brighter smile that is several shades whiter with the help of professional teeth whitening. In-office whitening can provide the results you want in as little as a single one-hour whitening session, while professional at-home whitening can offer results in as little as one week of continued use.
- Dental veneers: These mega-thin translucent shells mimic the look of real tooth enamel and are bonded to the front of your teeth to improve the appearance of your smile while covering imperfections.
- Dental implants: If you are looking for a tooth replacement option that both looks and functions just like a real tooth nothing comes closer than dental implants.
Who is a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry?
Many people can benefit from getting cosmetic dentistry in Cedar Park, TX. You may be an ideal candidate for one or more of these treatments above if:
- You have realistic goals and expectations about cosmetic dentistry
- You understand the different cosmetic treatments and what they offer
- You are dedicated to caring for your new restorations
Are you ready to sit down with us and discuss how cosmetic dentistry can benefit your smile? If so, call Parmer Oaks Dental Care in Cedar Park, TX, today to schedule a consultation with us.